We’ve all been this guy (see pic above)….that’s why the most successful companies make CX their top priority. They know that a poor experience can leave their consumers feeling undervalued and angry. They also know that any resulting damage to the relationship is not easily repaired.
Related: Tips for a Successful IVR Deployment
Contact centers carry the burden of assuring a positive experience for your customers. Shouldn’t you protect it?
When IVR technologies fail, the damage is widespread
- 64% of consumers start their customer service journey on a company’s website. When that doesn’t work, 32% pick up the phone.
- 60% of customers are already frustrated before they reach a customer service representative.
- When Americans have a customer service experience, they tell 15 people about it on average. If they have a positive experience, they’ll still tell 11 people.
- 47% of customers will take their business elsewhere within a day of experiencing poor customer service if the competitor’s prices are comparable.
- Remember: Recruiting new customers costs 5 times more than retaining existing ones. Clearly, it’s in your best interest to make your customer service processes as streamlined as possible.
Testing and monitoring your IVR
Automated end-to-end testing and monitoring detects and prevents issues across your contact center IVR applications, infrastructure and networks before your customers are affected.
White Paper: The Future of IVR Customer Service Assurance
Don’t put CX at risk. Learn how by contacting Empirix.
PS – Attending 2019 ConvergeOne Sales Conference in Atlanta next week? Join us for Safeguarding Customer Experience, a session with Kurt Dahlstrand, Solution Architect, or visit us in Booth #506.
Taming CX Disruption with Automated, Collaborative Testing
More on IVR assurance
When we talk about contact center assurance, interactive voice response (IVR) technology tends to monopolize the conversation. Almost everyone knows what a nightmare problematic IVR menus can be. If someone…
Frost & Sullivan, a globally recognized research and consulting firm, has picked Empirix as the 2019 Best Practice Award for Global Network Test and Monitoring Product Line Strategy Leadership. Empirix…
This post was co-authored by longtime Empirix partner, Genesys. Read the rest here. IT and contact center leaders are embracing hybrid. Cloud-based applications, including IVR, often boast lower TCO than…
With unlimited access to information, today’s customers are educated. They know what they want, they want it fast and loyalty is optional. In fact, 47% of customers will take their…