We’ve all been this guy (see pic above)….that’s why the most successful companies make CX their top priority. They know that a poor experience can leave their consumers feeling undervalued and angry. They also know that any resulting damage to the relationship is not easily repaired.
Contact centers carry the burden of assuring a positive experience for your customers. Shouldn’t you protect it?
When IVR technologies fail, the damage is widespread:
- 64% of consumers start their customer service journey on a company’s website. When that doesn’t work, 32% pick up the phone.
- 60% of customers are already frustrated before they reach a customer service representative.
- When Americans have a customer service experience, they tell 15 people about it on average. If they have a positive experience, they’ll still tell 11 people.
- 47% of customers will take their business elsewhere within a day of experiencing poor customer service if the competitor’s prices are comparable.
- Remember: Recruiting new customers costs 5 times more than retaining existing ones. Clearly, it’s in your best interest to make your customer service processes as streamlined as possible.
Automated end-to-end testing and monitoring detects and prevents issues across your contact center IVR applications, infrastructure and networks before your customers are affected.
Don’t put CX at risk. Learn how by contacting Empirix.
PS – Attending 2019 ConvergeOne Sales Conference in Atlanta next week? Join us for Safeguarding Customer Experience, a session with Kurt Dahlstrand, Solution Architect, or visit us in Booth #506.
Taming CX Disruption with Automated, Collaborative Testing