VoiceWatch, Empirix’s proactive contact center performance monitoring solution, is quick to identify current and future issues and their unique causes. Using transactional call flows to navigate a customer’s end-to-end experience via automation, VoiceWatch measures the availability, accuracy, and performance of network components, voice solutions, and back-end database systems. This empowers users to identify and fix problems before they impact customers.
Empirix is offering a free, 30-day trial of VoiceWatch so you can try it for yourself. With VoiceWatch, you can easily:
- Monitor your contact center environment 24/7
- Gain insight into your customers’ Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experience
- Improve customer retention by improving Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Identify performance issues and bottlenecks that are holding your organization back
- Spend time fixing issues rather than identifying them
- Reduce mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Ensure you start each day ready for business
If you’re not quite ready for that yet:
Taming CX Disruption with Automated, Collaborative Testing
More on contact center assurance
How to stay in control of service quality with an at home workforce Day-to-day life has enough challenges. Throw in a worldwide pandemic and our lives are instantly turned upside…
As companies continue transitioning their contact centers to the cloud, legacy infrastructures fail to support newer channels such as social media and chatbots. This helps fuel explosive growth in the…
The hot topics at Avaya ENGAGE have stuck around the last few years: the shift from on-premise to cloud, mobility, the rise of video, the growth of partnerships and ecosystems….
There are now more than 5 million cloud-based contact center agents working as organizations take advantage of emerging technologies, according to a new study by Synergy Research Group. The number…