VoiceWatch, Empirix’s proactive contact center performance monitoring solution, is quick to identify current and future issues and their unique causes. Using transactional call flows to navigate a customer’s end-to-end experience via automation, VoiceWatch measures the availability, accuracy, and performance of network components, voice solutions, and back-end database systems. This empowers users to identify and fix problems before they impact customers.
Empirix is offering a free, 30-day trial of VoiceWatch so you can try it for yourself. With VoiceWatch, you can easily:
- Monitor your contact center environment 24/7
- Gain insight into your customers’ Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experience
- Improve customer retention by improving Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Identify performance issues and bottlenecks that are holding your organization back
- Spend time fixing issues rather than identifying them
- Reduce mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Ensure you start each day ready for business
If you’re not quite ready for that yet:
Taming CX Disruption with Automated, Collaborative Testing
More on contact center assurance
It wasn’t so long ago that contact center managers identified technology issues or measured productivity by observing how many people were standing up in their cube. A pre-pandemic visit to…
In the latest installment of our contact centre industry executive interview series, we spoke to Erik Delorey, Product Marketing Manager and Solutions owner for the Hammer Test Automation product line…
Empirix, the leader in end-to-end test automation and network and service performance monitoring, assurance and analytics today announced that The Center for Excellence in Higher Education (CEHE) selected Empirix to…
True end-to-end test automation opens up a world of possibilities for companies large and small whose contact centers and enterprise IT teams are looking to optimize customer experience, reduce rework and operational costs. So what does end-to-end really mean and what functionality does it enable?