VoiceWatch, Empirix’s proactive contact center performance monitoring solution, is quick to identify current and future issues and their unique causes. Using transactional call flows to navigate a customer’s end-to-end experience via automation, VoiceWatch measures the availability, accuracy, and performance of network components, voice solutions, and back-end database systems. This empowers users to identify and fix problems before they impact customers.
Empirix is offering a free, 30-day trial of VoiceWatch so you can try it for yourself. With VoiceWatch, you can easily:
- Monitor your contact center environment 24/7
- Gain insight into your customers’ Interactive Voice Response (IVR) experience
- Improve customer retention by improving Quality of Experience (QoE)
- Identify performance issues and bottlenecks that are holding your organization back
- Spend time fixing issues rather than identifying them
- Reduce mean time to repair (MTTR)
- Ensure you start each day ready for business
If you’re not quite ready for that yet:
Taming CX Disruption with Automated, Collaborative Testing
More on contact center assurance
A Q&A with IDC analyst, Melinda-Carol Ballou seeking practical advice and guidance on how to overcome barriers to accelerating release cycles.
Cloud-Based Conference Bridge Monitoring Solution Now Available Conference calls have been at the very core of business operations for decades. In fact, teleconferencing was first introduced in 1964 by AT&T…
How to stay in control of service quality with an at home workforce Day-to-day life has enough challenges. Throw in a worldwide pandemic and our lives are instantly turned upside…
As companies continue transitioning their contact centers to the cloud, legacy infrastructures fail to support newer channels such as social media and chatbots. This helps fuel explosive growth in the…